Mr. Almost (Feat. Shy Carter) Meghan Trainor Lyrics

Mr. Almost (Feat. Shy Carter) Meghan Trainor Lyrics



1/9/2015  · Featuring . Shy Carter . Produced by. … hey You were so close, my Mr. Almost [Post-Chorus: Meghan Trainor & Shy Carter ] I know that … Genius is the world’s biggest collection of song lyrics …


Meghan Trainor feat. Shy Carter – Mr . Almost Lyrics . Tryna force a puzzle piece Not a perfect fit for me But they told me, 7/22/2017  · The Lyrics for Mr . Almost by Meghan Trainor feat. Shy Carter have been translated into 7 languages Tryna force a puzzle piece Not a perfect fit for me But they told me Give it time Maybe Cupid missed my chest ‘Cause I keep looking left And you ain’t Mr .


Video clip and lyrics Mr. Almost (feat. Shy Carter ) by Meghan Trainor . Hey, no you ain’t the perfect match for me But you were so close my Mr . Almost Hope it ..


Mr. Almost ( feat . Shy Carter ) Lyrics Meghan Trainor – Mr. Almost ( feat . Shy Carter ) No Comments 0 Tags Hey, hmm Tryin’a force a puzzle piece, Not a perfect fit for me But they told me give it time, …


1/13/2015  · **I Do Not Own Anything** All rights go to Meghan TrainorMr. Almost ( Lyrics )By: Meghan Trainor ft. Shy CarterFrom her new album Title (2015)~~~~~…

Advertiser